Tuesday, September 22, 2009

JEREMY SCOTT,PHTOS, BAGS & VIDEO







Just got back from the first ever JEREMY SCOTT LFW SHOW. Knowing Jeremy, they must have thrown him some free flights, hotels, makeup, boy toys etc to show in LONDON instead of his beloved PARIS. When I saw the invite, cave man-esque carvings on stone walls I had the feeling that it was going to be a FLINTSTONES themed collection....guess who was right!! That Hot Biatch from the MISSHAPES, LEIGH LEZARK was sitting in front of me...SO HOT! And MARK the COBRASNAKE dude was snapping all the right peeps...butcept me! The collection was super wacky as usual, and I will wait to see the jersey pieces and printed t's that always come after the show before making CARTE BLANCHE selection. Oh yeah, the JEREMY SCOTT for LONGCHAMP bag is super cute....and the gift goes to...ANGRY T!

No comments:

Post a Comment