Thursday, September 24, 2009

DANtonio super mdoel, B-Store show, KIRK & ELECTRA






So my trip is winding down, the last show that I will attend has been attended. I've said my good bye's to new friends, very cool friends actually. In this post is a photo of KIRK, designer and owner of the B-STORE, B-STORE brand and B magazine and his incredibly cool and gorgeous wife ELECTRA manager & buyer for the this hemisphere & possibly the worlds coolest store THE DOVER STREET MARKET. It was good show, filled with good clothes and a great after party. On the way there DANtonio made an appearance, it was actually a card board cut out that I ripped the head off, strick a psoe and voila....DANtonio was born. Oh yeah, and a really bloated BOY GEORGE was in the front row..good thing or bad thing...I'd say BIG THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment