Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PARIS//PARIS//PARIS..





Hey y'all, sorry about the lack of Paris updates, I was only there a weekend and my knowledge of french keyboards Effed with my updates. The best thing about PARIS other than everything is the buildings, the Eiffel tower was looking down at me every morning when I awoke, and every where you looks is 1000 year old beauty. Have you ever gone down three consecutive spiral staircases underground, into wet dank catacombs used by the french resistance fighters, with plastic bags over your CAMILLA SKOVGAARD heels (for protection from mud and wet) , travelled through small underground tunells only to come out at the end to a BANGIN' PARTY filled with the french version of grungy parisian American Apparel kids...Nah I didn't think so..well here are a few shots

No comments:

Post a Comment